New Jersey Business Attorneys
Representing Financial Institutions and Business Leaders
We have extensive experience addressing the needs of New Jersey's business community. From representing clients in the purchase or sale of a small business to understanding the unique aspects of closely-held businesses and family limited partnerships, we effectively help clients manage their business law concerns.
Since 1870, Lum, Drasco & Positan has remained focused on the dynamic needs of business professionals. The attorneys at our firm are skilled in handling a range of legal matters involving taxation, financing, mergers, acquisitions, stocks, asset sales, and other transactions involving privately held companies. Put our law firm's experience to work for you. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.
Offering Legal Services in Commercial Business Law
Our business law practice includes representing small and large corporations and other entities in commercial litigation, labor and employment matters, and real estate. We have experience working with high-profile clientele including Pepsi Bottling Group, the New Jersey Devils, Clorox Company, and Toshiba America Consumer Products, L.L.C. We are equipped to handle complex litigation for corporations with a variety of legal needs, including:
- Securing clients' interests in business formation and business disputes
- Acting as counsel to a sponsoring trade organization
- Workout activities involving loan and business restructurings
- Lease, purchase, and sale of businesses and major industrial properties
- Advising and implementing corporate divisions in both amicable and contested commercial dissolutions
- Assisting New Jersey
based-corporationsin international transactions.
- Effectuating an amendment to the statutes of New Jersey resulting in excluding
independentcertified shorthand reporters as employees for purposes of the New Jersey unemployment tax
- Devising hybrid consignment procedures protecting clients against the prior lien holders of their customers
- Advising and representing businesses in environmental law compliance and litigation
- Handling commercial property tax appeals throughout the state
Securing the Legal Interests of Financial Institutions
Our law firm's commercial business group has years of experience providing a broad range of services to financial institutions in New Jersey, including:
- Structuring and closing large commercial loans, both real and non-real estate based
- Litigation to collect all types of loans
- Residential and commercial mortgage foreclosures
- Defense of direct actions and counterclaims against financial institutions
- General advice on both state and federal statutes and regulations
Put Our Experience To Work for You
Contact our New Jersey business attorneys today, if you need the services of powerful and experienced business and banking lawyers.