New Jersey Family Law Attorneys
Divorce, child custody disputes, and other family law issues are emotional legal matters that can be physically and mentally exhausting. At the law office of Lum, Drasco & Positan LLC, we understand the family law issues that commonly develop and want to help you with the challenges involved with family disputes.
Contact our family lawyers to discuss how we can help.
Straightforward Family Law Advice and Representation
As experienced family law attorneys, we offer reliable, trusted counsel and provide straightforward and honest advice. Our New Jersey divorce lawyers handle a wide variety of routine, as well as complex divorce and family law cases, such as:
- Divorce: including divorce preparation, separation agreements, property division, business valuations, pension analysis, and alimony
- Child custody: including custody, parenting time or visitation, child support, and post-divorce modifications
- Palimony: including pursuing or defending against claims for support after separation (for non-married individuals)
- Civil unions: including drafting or litigating civil union domestic partnership agreements and enforcing civil union rights
- Other family law: including adoptions, prenuptial agreements, and modifications of court orders, such as those involving alimony, custody or support, and parenting time
Family Law Mediation and Arbitration
At the Lum Firm, we work hard to obtain amicable resolutions to family law issues in order to preserve family relationships. Alternative dispute resolutions(ADR), such as mediation or arbitration can be effective methods to resolve family problems in an efficient manner.
If you are involved in a family law dispute, our attorneys can provide you with the informative and supportive advice and representation that you need during this difficult time. Let the experience we have acquired since 1870 work for you.
Contact our family law attorneys for assistance in New Jersey or New York.