New Jersey Long-Term Disability Insurance Attorneys
New Jersey Accidental Death Insurance Lawyers
The law office of Lum, Drasco & Positan is located in Essex County, New Jersey and has litigated life, health, and disability insurance cases throughout Essex County, New Jersey and New York.
The long term disability insurance lawyers at the Lum Firm concentrate on the legal issues faced by companies in the life, health, and long-term disability insurance field. We are involved in a diverse range of legal claims, including claims for:
- Coverage and denial of benefits under individual and group health.
- Disability policies.
- Life policies, including group plans covered by ERISA.
- Direct actions for rescission and termination of coverage and benefits.
- Underwriting policies.
- COBRA rights.
- Accidental death insurance.
- Interpleaders between beneficiaries.
- Former employee benefits.
- Agent error and defalcation.
- AIDS diagnosis and treatment.
- Declaratory judgment and rescission.
Our long term disability insurance lawyers and accidental death insurance attorneys are actively involved in the many organizations involved in life, health, and disability insurance law, including Defense Research Institute's Life, Health and Disability Law Committee, and the ABA Tort and Insurance Practice Section's Life and Health Insurance Committees.
If your business is located anywhere in New Jersey and needs a life, health, and disability insurance law lawyer who has experience with COBRA and ERISA, contact the Lum Firm. Let us put our 135 years of experience work for you.