New Jersey Litigation Attorneys
New Jersey Employment Law Attorneys
The law office of Lum, Drasco & Positan is located in Essex County, New Jersey and has litigated cases throughout New Jersey and New York.
Our New Jersey litigation attorneys devote their time to litigating matters in state, federal, administrative, and alternate dispute resolution forums, including arbitration and mediation. The firm's broad litigation experience includes:
- Commercial Matters - Corporate deadlocks and buyouts, partnership disputes, international reinsurance claims, civil RICO litigation, defense of claims against the airline and trucking industries, claims on behalf of the
container-leasingindustry against stevedoring concerns, and punitive damage claims in the context of business litigation.
- Condemnation and Construction Law - Condemnation aspects of the Newport Redevelopment Project in Jersey City, construction defect claims, and real property tax appeals.
- Environmental and Toxic Tort Law - Zoning and land use.
- Professional Liability Litigation - Securities, franchise and distributorship litigation.
- Representing Financial Institutions - Banking practice including foreclosures, U.C.C. litigation, FDIC
- Life and Health Insurance Law - ERISA litigation and blood transfusion AIDS litigation.
- Fidelity and Appellate Practice in State and Federal Courts
The Lum Firm has a comprehensive litigation practice that supports the legal work in our other areas of practice, business, banking, estate, trust, and tax law, construction law, governmental law, labor and employment law, life and health disability insurance law, matrimonial practice, medical malpractice, real estate and environmental law.
If you are a business or an individual and need the assistance of a New Jersey law firm that can provide comprehensive litigation services for a variety of legal matters, contact the litigation lawyers of the Lum Firm. Let the experience we have acquired since 1870 work for you.