Lum, Drasco & Positan is a New Jersey law firm committed to serving the legal needs of businesses, institutions and individuals. Founded in 1870, our law firm has a long and storied history of addressing the legal needs of the business community in northern New Jersey.
Our legal team serves as counselors and advocates. While we have represented industry giants like Pepsi Bottling Group, the New Jersey Devils, Clorox Company, and Toshiba America Consumer Products, L.L.C., we are also proud to assist small-business owners with their legal needs.
Our areas of practice include:
- Business law and banking, including business formations, lender representation, contracts, general advice and counsel, commercial transactions, litigation and other business law matters
- Litigation, including a wide range of business, commercial and civil litigation
- Labor and employment law, including defense of employers in workplace discrimination claims, whistleblower claims and wrongful discharge claims, as well as assistance with noncompete agreement disputes, severance agreements, confidentiality agreements and others
- Real estate, including residential and commercial real estate transactions
- Construction law, including construction defect claims
- Tax law
- Governmental law
- Life and health disability insurance claims
- Defense of legal malpractice claims
- Estate planning
- Estate and probate litigation
- Family law
- Personal injury
Let us put our experience to work for you. We encourage you to find out for yourself why so many others have turned to Lum, Drasco & Positan for trusted guidance and effective counsel.
Contact An Essex County Attorney
From our office in Roseland, we serve clients throughout northern New Jersey and New York City. To speak with a lawyer at our firm about your legal needs, call 973-403-9000 or contact us by email.