New Jersey Commercial Transaction Lawyer
Lum, Drasco & Positan routinely assists businesses, lenders, entrepreneurs, investors and other parties with commercial transactions. Our experience includes:
- Representation of banks (e.g. loan agreements and other services)
- Assistance for corporate clients who require help obtaining financing
- Assistance for clients who are acquiring a business
- Draft and negotiation of leases for commercial landlords
- Representation of clients in commercial real estate transactions
- Other commercial transactions
We provide experienced and knowledgeable counsel that is critical in complex commercial transactions. To learn more about our legal services, contact our law office in Roseland, New Jersey.
Offering Comprehensive Representation
Since 1870, our firm has been serving the needs of local business owners and institutions. We offer the experience and expertise you might expect to find only at a large
Our experience, knowledge of the law and commitment are your assurance of quality legal representation. Drawing on our transactional and litigation background, we seek to identify potential legal pitfalls that may be missed by less experienced firms. Careful drafting and review of agreements are essential to minimizing future legal entanglements. When such challenges arise, of course, our experienced litigators spring to action to vigorously protect our clients' rights and interests.
Contact A Morris County Business Lawyer
From our office in Roseland, we serve clients throughout northern New Jersey and New York City. To schedule a consultation with